[AT] Gee how I miss...

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Jun 3 16:17:27 PDT 2005

	I did a small baling today, only about 100 bales. It was kind of a spring shake down
run, just baling some rough lots, a wide sod waterway and some lanes. It all went pretty
smoothly but I sure do miss being able to turn around and look back well... I can twist
around in the seat and watch the header but doing things like backing stuff in the tool
shed ect. and using the clutch and brakes while doing it is a real pain.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA