[AJD] What a day - Galloping idle - Backfires

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:56:23 PDT 2005

Usually Roberts supplies a "test" setting and starting back at that point
may help as well.  Just curious did you check the air cleaner and cleaner
oil levels?  No water in the air cleaner?  I once had a tractor setting
ouside and water in the air cleaner made it run poorly.  Just an idea

Dana
SE PA