[AJD] Visiting Washington DC & NW Iowa

Steve Bachman scbachman at agere.com
Wed Jun 1 06:25:30 PDT 2005

fyi...

if anyones going to be near macungie, PA this weekend,
our local 2cyl club is hosting their

10th annual john deere antique tractor summer show

sat, june 4th, starting 9am at st peters church,
macungie,PA

parade at noon,
tractor pulls at 12:30

raindate the following day, starting at 11am.

club name is :

The East Central PA Two-Cylinder Club