[AT] Cletrac in Va available

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Wed Jun 1 06:00:52 PDT 2005

Below is a note rec'd from a gentleman who is looking for a buyer of his
Cletrac DD loader.  I have posted it here with his permission and know
noting other than what is in the message.  I am merely a messenger.

Would like to sell a CLETRAC DD -complete with Drott loader

CLETRAC DD, 1947 (???) model crawler loader for sale, cranks over and smokes
but doesn't run, with Drott after market loader, loader bucket, full
hydraulics, buyer must move from near Martinsburg, W.Va., Zip 25401; 6 cyl
Hercules diesel, 24 volt starter system; tracks in place however worn, call
or email for further information and I can email pics to interested party;
would make good project for restoration and buyer must remove entire piece
and not part out; asking $1500 firm; ROBERT BARRAT, Tel 304-263-4315;
RBARRAT at EARTHLINK.NET