[AJD] 720D Pony Motor Starter Problem

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Tue Jul 19 18:49:59 PDT 2005

Tom.
You could have a few teeth off the ring gear on the flywheel or for that
matter a couple gone or badly worn on the  starter  Or some of each? try
using a screwdriver to turn the pony over by prying against a tooth on the
flywheel a inch or so and then try it?
Lots of times they come to stop at the same place when shut off and some
spots on the ring gear have more wear than other spots?
Dee