[AT] Cub paint

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jul 17 16:52:07 PDT 2005

Karl,

The price you were quoted for sandblasting is a good price if your guy will
do as good a job as mine does.  Don't let the nay-sayers discourage you,  it
will be money well spent if you do the necessary preparation.  Remove all
the things you really want to protect, such as the carb and magneto and then
realize that duct tape can be your friend.  All the places that others are
concerned about can be protected with either duct tape or cheap caulking.
While he is at it, maybe you can have him give it a primer coat... money
well spent.  It will allow you to do the repairs you want to do to a clean
tractor.  I usually  clean the tractor as well as possible with the pressure
washer first... sandblasting doesn't work well on grease and gunk.

George Willer