[AT] Jacktown Show - ATIS Publicity

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Jul 15 06:15:45 PDT 2005

On 14 Jul 2005 at 23:18, Rob Gray wrote:

> This got me thinking, does Spencer encourage ATIS members who attend or
> participate in shows to create/show any sort of ATIS banner or other
> information? I'm thinking this would possibly get new people to join the
> discussion group.

	I bought an (official) ATIS "T" shirt back years ago just to wear to shows but these
days I wear l bibs 99% of the time and it doesn't do much good since all of the print is
covered.
	I keep telling people about ATIS but I don't know off-hand if anyone I have told has
ever joined.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA