[AT] McCormick-Deering 22-36 carb?

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sun Jul 10 05:23:23 PDT 2005

I rec'd a message from an antique tractor collector in Israel and I can not
help.  I have asked him for more information as to make/model of carburetor
so if I get that, I will post that information also.

Below is the message.  If anyone can assist Amiram please let me know.  I
don't want to post his contact information on the general list without his
permission as it can be harvested and used in ways he might not want.  I can
sure put you all together though if you can help him with either the
carburetor, a core, or even carburetor information he may be able to use.

Thanks
John Parks
Boise, ID

Dear sir ,

We are collectors of old tractors in Israel,

We would like to get information and buy

For mccormick deering 22-36

model 1929 .

A carburetor at any condition.

Please, inform us if you have this parts,

how much it will cost and if you can make a shipment to Israel.