[Ford-ferguson] Tires for Ferguson Manure Spreader

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jul 4 09:42:34 PDT 2005

Try Tucker's Tire Co. <http://www.tuckertire.com/> and/or
M.E. Miller Tire <http://www.millertire.com/>

The "traction implement" tires for ground driven manure spreaders  are
fairly common, but you will have to measure the diameter and width of
the rim to get the right ones.

Mike

Rick Weaver wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just purchased a Ferguson manure spreader, and the tires are totally
> rotted, as in falling apart.  There is no hope of getting any information
> from them.
>
> They have lugs like tractor rears, because it is ground-driven, and I don't
> know what a modern equivalent tire would be.  The rims look like 14 to 15
> inch.
>
> I looked on the Goodyear and Firestone sites, but the implement tires they
> have there don't have lugs - they're just ribbed.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction on finding out a source for
> tires?
>
> Thanks
> Rick Weaver
> Memphis, TN

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

  "The important thing is not to stop questioning"
            Albert Einstein (1879-1955), US (German-born) physicist