[Ford-ferguson] Tires for Ferguson Manure Spreader

Rick Weaver weaver at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Jul 4 09:13:44 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have just purchased a Ferguson manure spreader, and the tires are totally
rotted, as in falling apart.  There is no hope of getting any information
from them.

They have lugs like tractor rears, because it is ground-driven, and I don't
know what a modern equivalent tire would be.  The rims look like 14 to 15
inch.

I looked on the Goodyear and Firestone sites, but the implement tires they
have there don't have lugs - they're just ribbed.

Can someone point me in the right direction on finding out a source for
tires?

Thanks
Rick Weaver
Memphis, TN