[Farmall] I bought a 2 cylinder today....

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Sun Jul 31 15:26:57 PDT 2005

Congratulations John. I don't know much about the 10-20 Titans, but they
sure are an interesting machine to look at and I've seen them running at
various shows. Lots of people are interested in them. These two brothers
are very knowledgeable on 10-20 Titans.I recommend you contact Michael with
your questions. Lane Freeman might be a good source also.

Mike and John Androvich
Toledo area, N/W Ohio

MIke Androvich
Grand Rapids, OH