[Farmall] I bought a 2 cylinder today....

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 30 14:03:49 PDT 2005

Well, I finally broke down and got me one of those 2 cylinder tractors I
have been wanting for so long. No, not one of those green things but a Titan
10-20. Completely froze up but pretty much complete and not broken up. going
to take a while to fix this one. Until I can get started I'll be
"pre-soaking" it in lots of penetrating oil. If anybody knows of someone
parting out one of these there is a couple of pieces I will be needing and I
would appreciate any contact info.

John Hall
jthall at worldnet.att.net