[AT] Brits

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jul 31 09:47:23 PDT 2005

Frobl,

My last work for hourly wages was in 1959 and I don't miss it at all.
Everyone should have a chance and the motivation to be their own boss.

I'm very happy for Mattias... If, as I imagine, he was a good employee for
others, he'll be an even better employee for himself!  Yes, I know he is
expanding his area of self employment, but you know what I mean.

I don't know if his government treats self employed as badly as ours does,
but I really hope not.  That nasty trend can only be reversed if enough
citizens become self employed in spite of the difficulties.

George Willer