[AT] Brits

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jul 31 07:48:41 PDT 2005

	Sounds great!
	I walked away from the world of the employed in 1974... It is a little embarrassing to
admit that ever since I decided to "live by my wits" that I have only made half of a
living...   ;-)
	It does have its many upsides though and while I am "very" frugal, money in general,
beyond surviving and basic comfort, is not really all that important to me.. My problem
is that I have been self employed for so long that if I had to go back to work for
someone else now I am so independent that I might end up killing somebody...   :-)
	We retired from the store to just the farm to have more time about 1996 and I have had
less time than ever since. The last couple of years of coping with two aging and failing
mothers has been a serious time drain. Diana's mom has been much less drain than mine
even though she is legally blind and lives with us. I think I might actually be gaining
ground now instead of going backward. Another 3 weeks of pushing and we are going to take
3 days off over a weekend. Then Portland. That will be nice... You should "drive" over
for Portland Mattias...   :-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA