[AT] OOOPS - Do as I say not as I do - now rambling off topic

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Jul 28 14:26:26 PDT 2005

I've been watching the progress at a farm in the neighborhood that I
drive by on nearly a daily basis.  He plowed up his cornfield and
converted it into a lake -- on top of a hill!  There are no springs and
there basically is no watershed.  I don't know what on earth he's
thinking.  We had a two inch rain last week and all it did was settle
the construction dust.  There was no accumulation in the "lake".

Larry