[AT] OOOPS - Do as I say not as I do - now rambling off topic

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 10:15:05 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/28/2005 8:58:47 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
chill8 at cox.net writes:
We have a
> lot
>  of subsurface water...we are on sand and about 1000 yards from the Loup
>  River...so water is not a  problem.
---------------
Last  summer I saw where some people lived near a river on sand and the river
over  flowed and next thing you know they had permanent river frontage on all
sides of  the house. giggle. Sure glad I live up on a hill.
I would like to put in a  geothermal system but my heating cooling cost are
just not enough to get the  savings back.
We did put in a pellet stove last year and it has saved a lot  on my poor old
back from hauling wood daily to the house.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460