[AT] OOOPS - Do as I say not as I do

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 09:22:10 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/28/2005 4:14:48 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
mikesloane at verizon.net writes:
don't turn off my  compressors when I am done with them, but I do shut
off the valves to the  lines and bleed the hoses out to release the
pressure on them. If I were to  shut off the big compressor every day, it
would take an hour to come up to  full pressure and use a LOT of
electricity.

Mike

As  a safety measure we always shut down the big compressor at Rio Vista Army
depot  the antique motor was fun to start it had a large lever that you set
to excite  the motor then after it started turning you switched it to run if
all went and  the buss fuses didn't blow you had air in about 15 minutes.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460