[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 14, Issue 13 thanks Mike

Dancedog52 at aol.com Dancedog52 at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 13:33:00 PDT 2005

Thank you for returning my letter. I apoligise  to  you if I srew up typing
don't say some things just right.I 've been disabled since 1969 but I'm doing
fair.My information is mostly correct..I do have the I  T shop service manual
and i recieved the dealer shop manual covering TE-20, TO20,  TO 30 as does the
dealer Shop Manual I just recived prepared by Harry ferguson, INC. the engine
# i wrote in was 14843 I took it off the rivited plate in front of coil left
side of engine and 115452 off rivited plate on dash behind stearing coluem the
tractor #. also it has 11-2-49 under left front of seat it was put on when
cast. I know that # because that is my birthday. I also have a Ford with Ferguson
system plates on front of tractor. Please inform me about membership.Ialso
can get  numbers off P C U they are in there if you look for them.I really need
to know about top hydrolic rod.I am in the infant stage with these tractors. I
just have never worked on them. I worked on a lot of trucks. I you can help
me with the. I do believe it is a TO 20.any help would be appeciated.. I
believe the top hydrolic arm moves in and out. Now I have dealer shop manual I
should be able to work more on it.It runs good but i haven't been able to put load
on it . That will tell me more. all cylinders are have 100 pounds of
compression.thanks for any help. I hpoe my fist letter comes though with this.