[Ford-ferguson] RE: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 26 14:14:39 PDT 2005

I didn't say that they weren't nice looking; they were not very well
engineered or manufactured. But the the GM and Chrysler cars of same
period were not very good either; it is just that the Fords were the
worst. (And even as bad as the Big Three US made cars of the '50s were,
the Studebaker, American Motors, British and Italian cars were even
worse.) If they hadn't been so badly made, the cars from Japan would
never have had a chance when they were introduced in the early '60s.

Mike

Buckies at aol.com wrote:
> My biased opinion,, the 58 ford was among the most beautiful fords, i had
> several of them
> The 6 cyl was awesome

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The United States appear to be destined by Providence to plague America
with misery in the name of liberty.
Simón Bolívar