[Ford-ferguson] RE: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Jul 26 17:55:44 PDT 2005

You got that right, Mike!!!  It seemed at the time that the big 3 were
trying to out-ugly each other.  Ford won the contest by building body panels
that would rust through within the first 2 years.  After all 3 had lost the
contest to Asian imports, they decided to build according to the success the
imports had.

Now that they are all trying so hard to build ugly cars again, I wonder if
any of the big 3 will survive.

I plan to keep my 450-SLC for the rest of my life... even though my grandson
really wants it.  Now there was a car!

George Willer