[AT] Allis B question - more issues

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:58:27 PDT 2005

Well, the problem seems to be that the block has been changed and a few
other things some I don't have the temp housing and no place for it.  It
appears that this engine may be part D-10 or D-12.  The block has AM 4339-14
on it which appears to be something different then is what supposed to be
there.  This thing is a Cane Special so I guess I need to get this thing
back close to original as possible.  Wonder what this is going to cost me?

LeRoy