[AT] Allis B question

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Jul 23 08:33:27 PDT 2005

Both the '38 that I had and the '44 that my dad has have the temp
indicator throught the hood and the muffler under the hood.  Well, my
dad is a farmer.  A cutting torch opened up the hole and there is
currently an old glass pack wobbling about on there above the hood.  I
spent a hundred bucks and bought an uncut hood for mine and a new under
hood muffler.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA