[AT] Allis B question

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Sat Jul 23 05:38:54 PDT 2005

Both my C and RC have the temp guage through the hood.  The RC has muffler
under hood and C up through the top.  Seems as though the B's mostly had
them throught the top, but some were under depending on years.  Am sure you
will find an authority on the topic with your post.

LeRoy just to let you know.  Should be getting the CASE VAS home from being
painted in the next week or two.

Good luck
Tim Nobles