[AT] re: nase / VOM meters

Alan Riley ariley at cox-internet.com
Fri Jul 22 20:03:03 PDT 2005

One thing I have no shortage of here is test equipment, especially
digital and analog multimeters.  I probably have somewhere around
20 multimeters ranging from Fluke and HP down to homebrew.
I keep them in the tractor shed, the wood shop, the house and the
truck so one is never far away.  My favorite digital meter is a Simpson
467 and my favorite analog meter is a Simpson 250.

Why so many?  Well, first off, I'm a packrat. :>)  I've also been a ham
for 43 years and was an electronics technician for 37 years before
retiring in 2002.

Alan Riley