[AT] way way off topic

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Jul 22 14:50:53 PDT 2005

Well George that reminds me of a story of the Woman that got her putty and
Vaseline mixed up.

Sadly all of her window panes fell out.

Just a guess but would the putty be about 6" thick on all the windows, to
use up 3 tons of putty.

Surely the kids were given the weight of the putty to use in their
calculations.

H. L.