[AT] Vintage tractor pulling advice

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Jul 22 09:10:56 PDT 2005

I think there probably are a bunch of counties in Indiana that still
can't make that claim, Farmer.  We had a really harsh winter back in the
late 70's and the following spring almost all the roads in Posey county
reverted to gravel.  The road I'm living on was still gravel well into
the 80's.  So here it is 20 years later and today they're repaving the
road I live on.  I'm "locked in" until the new surface has a chance to
set for a few hours.

Larry