[AT] Vintage tractor pulling advice

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 13:43:54 PDT 2005

Grant,
    The nice thing about Atis is that everybody is
willing to help and share knowledge.
    Tomorrow and Saturday we have our County fair
pulls. I'll be there with "Dirt Track Cadillac"
stopping garden tractors up to 6500, maybe 7500 class.
The farm museums sled will stop the rest of 'em. Our
pulls are meant to be fun but trophies are handed out
for tractors that place. Its unreal how competitive
folks get for a couple dollar trophy.  Gets real
interesting or ridiculous sometimes

Danny Tabor