[AT] Vintage tractor pulling advice

Grant Weir grantweird at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:03:28 PDT 2005

Well, gee, I dunno Rog.   Low gear is 2-1/2 MPH - obviously not enough to
get her to "skim".  Hi gear (my "other" forward speed) is a heady 3-1/4 MPH,
perhaps that would be enough.  :-)  Better tie my hat down for that one!
:-)

I was recently out to a family wedding in Delisle SK - a small local farming
town.  During my after dinner walk I noted a ratty looking old sign by the
side of the road out of town - it read:

"TRACTORS WITH SPADE LUGS PROHIBITED ON MUNICIPAL ROADS"

Now I know things tend to move a liitle slower around here but this is
getting ridiculous!  Sometimes it seems like this whole province is one huge
museum.  Neat!

Grant Weir
Saskatoon, SK.
Canada