[AT] re: nase / VOM meters

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Jul 21 09:34:26 PDT 2005

You folks are too far advanced for me. My main bench meter is an EICO
232 VTVM... Field meter depends on what I'm doing. If it is high
precision stuff I have a battery version of the same type meter. If it
is just, "Yup got 12 volts on this here wire" then I use a Fluke
knock-off.  I have one of the HF meters in each vehicle and a couple
more floating around the shop as well.

Steve Williams