[AT] Phosporic acid and cleaning a gas tank

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jul 18 05:44:25 PDT 2005

Hi Kyle.  That's good.  Just as long as you know what you are doing.  If not
you can do a bunch of damage in a hurry as you already know.

Comic side note.  When I was in high school some of my friends got kicked
out of school for doing something silly.  (no I wasn't among them)  They
decided to get even with the principal.  They went to his house  one night
and poured a gallon of muratic acid all over his car that was sitting out on
the street.  The next morning the windows had fallen out of the car and the
asphalt under it was in chunks.

The reason I say a comic side note is that the principal never said a word.
I think he expected someone would mess up his car so he had an old clunker
that he drove to school and left out on the street.
His good car was safe in his garage.

Charlie