[AT] Info on Oliver Cylinders and Connecting Rod

Bill Thompson spud_thompson at toleartist.com
Sat Jul 16 12:23:10 PDT 2005

Thanks for the info Joe.  I took some pictures of the parts and put them up
on the web on my wife's website.  The measurements and details are there.
Here's the link -
http://www.toleartist.com/Oliver_Tractor_parts.htm

Yes, the Katahdin region is beautiful.  We have 60 acres overlooking all of
Baxter State Park and Mount Katahdin.  We some spectacular sunsets over that
mountain as it is due west of us.  If you ever come back to this neck of the
woods for a visit, let us know you are coming.  We'll have to meet.  Here's
a link of Mount Katahdin from our front window.
http://www.toleartist.com/CJ%20stuff/Mount_Katahdin.jpg
Thanks,
Bill "Spud" Thompson
Katahdin Valley Farm