[AT] Info on Oliver Cylinders and Connecting Rod

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 13:20:02 PDT 2005

Bill,

It sounds like you have two engine sleeves and a rod.  We would have to know the diameter to know what they fit.  They're worth something to someone who's rebuilding one of these old Olivers.  Get more measurements and we might be able to help.

FYI, I have an official "key" to the Katahdin region in my office.  It was given to us by the Chamber of Congress while we were working on a pipeline through that region several years ago.  You have the privilege of living in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.  I can't wait to get back up (over) there someday.

Enjoy, Joe