[AT] Info on Oliver Cylinders and Connecting Rod

Bill Thompson spud_thompson at toleartist.com
Fri Jul 15 12:21:01 PDT 2005

I was out in the barn and found a couple of items that I'm not sure about.
They were left by the previous owner.  There are two pistons for an Oliver
Tractor (I think either 60 or 70).  These are pistons that have never been
used.  The number on them is IG0030.  They are about 8" long, hollow inside,
no top on them. There is also one rod, also not used, and it has the number
16000C on it.  Are these worth anything, and if so, how much?
Thanks,
Bill "Spud" Thompson
Katahdin Valley Farm
Sherman Mills, Maine