[AJD] Chris, Liquidator rides again!

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Jul 13 21:41:39 PDT 2005

Chris
Unloaded the Liquidator off the trailer today and fired it up. Let it warm up a few minutes and
took a quick ride to the warehouse door in the 98 degree weather and dust!
Didn't seem to faze it at all.
Had a young tech helping me unload it, me getting on in years and all, and he was watching me.
I had one heck of a time hanging on and nearly fell off! Managed to make it look like I meant
to weave from side to side and fishtail the back end around. Funny.
Greg
And guess what....methinks I want another one now.......

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!