[AT] What are failed Master Brake Cylinder Symptoms?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 19:48:28 PDT 2005

Dean,
Sounds like the master cylinder  mine went out on the clutch last week just
after putting in a new clutch disk.  Since yours went dry last year I suspect
the same thing has happened. the bad  news is that you will need to do the
entire brake system to make sure that you  don't have any other problems that will
show up later. Brakes and hydraulic  clutches are like eyes you have to treat
the whole system when working on them.  My doctor told me that eyes are
sympathetic you need to treat both of them if  one is sick. Brakes are like that if
one part goes bad the rest of the system  will go bad too.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460