[AT] Oil Filter question

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Mon Jul 11 18:45:46 PDT 2005

Agco dropped the new style filter and recalled all of them
because of this problem. They now carry the new redesigned
(again) filter with what appears to be polyester fiber in
it and they work fine. As for cross bred deers you never
know what type of monster you would have gotten. That is
as long as them little deers didn't die from the shear
size of the AC offspring :) VBG Okay back to generic
tractor talk :)
Rob