[AT] Oil Filter question

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jul 9 17:18:39 PDT 2005

> Thanks for the information anyway.  Now do you know where I can find

some lift arm latches (the spring loaded latches on the upper arms)

for my Snap Coupler equiped D-14.
> I have some but they are in bad shape and I figure it might be cheaper

to buy some if I can find them at a reasonable price.

	Yes, go to this web site and post your request to the forum.
I would almost guarantee several immediate answers from members. Some
of these guys on the forum are not only collectors but deal in used
parts for AC tractors.

	http://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_list.asp

	I read the forum at least twice a day so I'll see your
post.

Cecil