[AT] Oil Filter question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Jul 9 15:20:37 PDT 2005

LOL  Well I'm glad you got the chance Cecil.

Thanks for the information anyway.  Now do you know where I can find some
lift arm latches (the spring loaded latches on the upper arms)  for my Snap
Coupler equiped D-14.
I have some but they are in bad shape and I figure it might be cheaper to
buy some if I can find them at a reasonable price.

Charlie