[Steam-engine] lap seam boiler pressure

JEFF LUND lundmachineworks at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 19:54:33 PDT 2005

Ken, They may want to waste money aimlessly in this
state and can't agree on how to do it, the boiler
inspectors are still working I talked to them
yesterday.

Just for a little clarification,  when you hydro test
your water temperature needs to be a minimum 60 deg F,
and a max of 120.   The pressure according to NBIC can
be anywhere from 90% to 150%. (It depends on the
paragraph your are reading and what you are doing to
the boiler.)

Jeff Lund
Lund Machine Works