[AJD] JD 2020

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jul 7 19:09:37 PDT 2005

I don't have any personal experience with the 2020, only with the "orphan" of
the JD world - the 2010.  From what I've read, the 2020 is VASTLY improved over
the 2010 (seems JD tried a lot of things on the 2010 that they never tried again
so parts availability is not good for the 2010.  A local farm has a restored
2020 that they use regularly for odd jobs - bushhogging and such - and I've
heard good reports from them on the tractor.
Probably not much help but that's what I've seen/heard.

David
NW NC