[Farmall] Looking for Bob Currie (See Old Digest Posting Below)

Colin M Rush chesnimnus at juno.com
Fri Jul 8 11:38:01 PDT 2005

I found the text from an old Digest posting made in 2003 by some folks.
One of those was by a fellow named Bob Currie that had an old crank he
could not ID, and the following conversation identified it as the crank
for a 55 Hay Baler.  I have a friend that needs one.  If Bob is reading
this, do you still have it?  If he is no longer part of this list, does
anyone know how to get in touch with him to ask him?

See the text below for the general discussion.  I could not find his
original post with e-mail address to ask him.
-Colin Rush