[Steam-engine] Wauseon - NTA

Dan Donaldson ddonaldson at tampatank.com
Tue Jul 5 06:58:48 PDT 2005

     I just got back from vacationing in Ohio, Michigan and Indiana with my
family.  Wauseon was really great . I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting
new ones.
    Beth, I saw you several times parading around with your engine but every
time I went by your engine while it was parked you were nowhere to be found.
Oh well, maybe next time.
    Like Jeff said.  The great thing about the show is how well everything
is organized.  There seemed to always be an engine on a Baker fan, prony
brake, saw mill, weight transfer sled, plowing or threshing.  By the end of
the day the heat had really taken a lot out of me.  I imagine that it must
have been much worse for the engineers running engines.

Dan Donaldson