[Steam-engine] Wauseon - NTA

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Sat Jul 2 20:39:03 PDT 2005

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the compliments.  While the heat & lack of moisture made
conditions tough, we still had a ball & hope everyone enjoyed the show.  We
had an excellent display in all areas and look forward to yet another great
show next year.......Kitten steam engines & Fordson tractors are being
featured.....Where are all of the Kittens?

If anyone is in the area, I plan to take my Port to the Five Points Steam
Threshers in Perrysburg, OH the 15th & 16th where I won't have all of the
responsibilities to take me away from my pride & joy.

Until the next show!

Beth