[AT] coil/resistor

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 1 12:01:11 PDT 2005

I think you replied to my message without actually reading it.  Here's my
post.. your post follows it.

The NAPA IC14SB is a REAL 12v COIL.. NO RESISTOR NEEDED... its PRIMARY
RESISTANCE is already sufficient to prevent points from buring.  This is a
common well know fact, and many tractors are running this type of coil.

Soundguy