[AJD] Serial Number Plate

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Jan 22 18:37:02 PST 2005

That definitely could be it, though the only thing I can conjure up is I
seem to remember the second item was also an engine item.  My memory is
real shaky about the second item.  I'd check my B to see what else might
have a number but it is in a shed that is a long way across my very icy
fields and I am not about to go look (-;

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net