[AT] Favorite (non gumming) spray lube?

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 13:20:55 PST 2005

Farmer,
    I like Kroil from Kano Labs.  Take a look at: www.kanolabs.com

Bigdog
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: robinson at svs.net
  To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
  Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 3:59 PM
  Subject: [AT] Favorite (non gumming) spray lube?

  Just wondering what everybody's favorite (non Gumming) spray lube might be. I
  say non gumming because I keep remembering back when WD-40 first came out I was
  using it on everything in sight. Lots of stuff got a little sticky... One item
  was an old portable typewriter that worked really great for about two weeks
  then started hanging up keys left and right. As I recall I finally used some
  kerosene on it with an eye-dropper. For most common stuff I just use the
  generic Wally World "Tech" version of WD-40. It is OK for most stuff and very
  cheap.
  For coarser stuff I like the spray "Lube jell" that I get from Wally World. I
  think it says "Primus" on the can.
  I was just looking for something different for "delicates" (no, not
  underwear).   :-)

  --
  farmer, Esq.
        Wealth beyond belief, just no money...