[AT] Favorite (non gumming) spray lube?

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Fri Jan 14 12:59:47 PST 2005

	Just wondering what everybody's favorite (non Gumming) spray lube might be. I
say non gumming because I keep remembering back when WD-40 first came out I was
using it on everything in sight. Lots of stuff got a little sticky... One item
was an old portable typewriter that worked really great for about two weeks
then started hanging up keys left and right. As I recall I finally used some
kerosene on it with an eye-dropper. For most common stuff I just use the
generic Wally World "Tech" version of WD-40. It is OK for most stuff and very
cheap.
	For coarser stuff I like the spray "Lube jell" that I get from Wally World. I
think it says "Primus" on the can.
	I was just looking for something different for "delicates" (no, not
underwear).   :-)

--
farmer, Esq.
      Wealth beyond belief, just no money...