[AT] Engines and Engineers

Mike Rohrer wmrohrer at myactv.net
Wed Jan 5 12:54:39 PST 2005

Go to this site: http://www.threshermen.org/
This is the site for their show. It also tells you (I think) something about
them. The Stant family are very good people and I know that they will have a
great magazine. I know they are looking for stories, pictures and such. Also
any advertising will help. This is new to them and they will need help.
Please support them
Mike

Mike Rohrer
Smithsburg, Maryland USA
Collector of Antique Farm Literature
Homepage - http://members.myactv.net/~wmrohrer/
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts oh what a Christmas we'd have!
Willie Rohrer 1917-2000
____