[AJD] The AN out of the brush

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 19:46:45 PST 2005

Today the AN that came along with my BO Crawler got
drug out of the brush at the previous owners house.
It was in such a muddy place that we had to wait for
the ground to freeze so we could pull it out.

   It is SN 546508,  has a single front wheel on in.
The pressed steel rear wheels are shot,  but I already
have another set that went to the paint shop today.
It is stuck,  appears to have bearings out in the
steering,  missing the rear end cover (also already
have a smooth back purchased for it and the PTO
shaft).  It looks like a Farmall seat.

     I know it looks like a parts tractor,  but I hope
to have it running by summer time.  I have now bought
4 tractors from this guy,  This AN,  A 1945 A, 1948 A,
and the BO Crawler.  He has a 1941 AN that I would
like to get ahold of as well,  but so far no deals in
the works.

    Pictures are on Yahoo at
http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/jdnut

                        Chris