[AJD] 345 garden tractor(actually a 325)

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Jan 31 19:15:10 PST 2005

I also agree about the spark plug. They are an annual replacement item at the very
least, sometimes twice a year. Some of these lawn tractors, if their spark plugs
weren't changed out, would start after a lot of grinding and a loud BOOM!
Doesn't seem to matter how they look either, just replace the spark plug
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Jan 31 19:57 , 'Ronald L. Cook' <rlcook at pionet.net> sent: